If you are here to know how to recover a Gmail account password then you are in the right place. In this article, we will show you the complete steps through which you can recover your Gmail password on Mobile and Desktop.
To recover your Gmail account password on a mobile phone you have to follow the following steps. https://www.hotmaillogin.live
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings, and scroll down.
- Now find the App and click on it to proceed further and then select Google account management.
- Now you will see the security option at the top, Tap that option.
- Now click on the available sign-in option and the on Password.
- Now enter your new password and Tap on Change password.
- Open the Gmail app and enter your password.
- Click next and continue.
- Now you will be asked to enter your password in the required field. Here you will see the option I’ve forgotten my password below enter password field. Select this option and it will show you three more options. Select I have forgotten my password and click next to continue.
- Now enter the ReCaptcha as shown and click to continue.
- Now it will be asked to verify your identity then enter the hidden part of your email.
- Now here you will have two options: verification either through email or phone number. Select anyone you like.
- Now click continue and you will be asked to send code. Click on Text my code.
- This will take up to few seconds and after receiving the verification code, enter that code in the required field and then continue.
- Now you will see the option to enter your new password. Repeat the password for confirmation. Now tap next and you will be directed towards the sign-in page.
- Now your password is changed and by entering your email and new password you can log in to your Gmail account.
Now if you are recovering your Gmail account password on your desktop then follow the following steps as listed below.
- Head towards www.gmail.com and open up the sign on the page.
- Enter your email address and click on I have forgotten my password option shown below the password field.
- Now try to enter your last password which you remember.
- If you don’t remember then click on Try a different question.
- Now enter the secondary email address which you used as a verification email while signing up.
- The email will be sent to you on this email to reset your password.
- Now open the mail and in this way, you will be allowed to reset your password. Enter your new password and then retype the password for confirmation.
- Now head towards the sign-in page and enter your new password along with your email address to get a login to your Gmail account.
If you still have any doubts left then you can visit the official site of Gmail and tap the Help section. In this section, you can find all the necessary information about the sign-in process and password recovery option. Hope you like the information.